Language, Literacy and Numeracy – TAELLN411
Unit of Competency $125
online / correspondence/ face to face
Full time / part time
Phone: 07 3881 3310
Online enquiries: Contact form
Spectrum Training is now delivering TAELLN411 – Language, Literacy and Numeracy as both online and correspondence learning. This unit describes the skills and knowledge a vocational trainer or assessor requires to identify language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) skill requirements of training and the work environment, and to use resources and strategies that meet the needs of the learner group.
The learning outcomes are
- Identify existing LLN skills of learners using validated LLN assessment tools
- Determine the LLN requirements of the workplace and training in line with the Australian Core Skills Framework
- Decide when specialist LLN support is required
- Access appropriate specialist LLN support
- Develop learning plan for learner to achieve required core LLN skills
- Revise learning resources to be LLN appropriate
- Apply learning support strategies to facilitate full participation and development of required LLN skills
How to enrol
Individual students can enrol by filling out the form below.
If you represent a group of students or would like a tailored program for your workplace then please contact us directly to see how we can help you reach your learning and development goals.