Whether you’re studying with Spectrum Training online, in our training rooms or in the workplace, you’re never studying alone. Spectrum Training ensure that accessible study advice is always on hand.
When you enrol with Spectrum Training we ask if you would like to share your contact information with other students. If you say yes you will receive access to our online Study Buddy forum where you can discuss your training program, vocational placements, your pets or anything else that you like.
Student Counselling Services
Spectrum Training do not provide student counselling services. If counselling is required we recommend the following external providers:
Lifeline – Child, youth & family counselling
24 hour telephone counselling is available. Face-to-face counselling is available by appointment. Counselling support is provided for couples, families and individuals suffering crisis and emotional distress.
Phone: 13 11 14
Relationships Australia (Relationship Counselling and Gambling Help)
Addiction, financial and family relationship counselling and mediation is available to everyone.
Phone: 1300 364 277
Offering support and counselling.
Phone: 1300 363 622
Career and Employment Advice
Spectrum Training do not provide formal career and employment advice. We work closely with Job Services Australia (JSA), Disability Employment Services (DES) and Community Development Employment Program (CDEP) providers to ensure that you have access to:
- Support on writing professional and effective resumes and cover letters
- Tools to help you find the best career for your skills, experience and personality
- Effective job search and interview training
- Strategies for effective networking
Spectrum Training’s facilitators have a wealth of knowledge in their sectors and should be the first place to seek information on:
- Course or unit related questions
- RPL and/or credit transfer
- Information and queries on study materials
- Graduation and articulation questions
Your program’s facilitator’s contact details and office hours can be found in your welcome pack.
Still unsure? Call our administration team
If you have any other questions our administration team who can offer friendly, professional advice on:
- Enrolling in a course or unit
- Choosing the right study load
- Understanding financial assistance and payment options
- Custom programs for your workplace
- General administrative queries
You can contact our administration team on 07 3881 3310 or send us an email via our contact form.
Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm
Weekends – Closed
All times in AEST
Tel: 07 3881 3310
Fax: 07 3884 3306