Full course $1,200
$50.00 Student contribution for eligible students
Discounts may apply for organisational bookings
As this is a skillset the amount of time taken to complete this program may vary greatly from student to student.
Lawnton / online / workplace
Face to face / online / workplace / RPL / Blended
Phone: 07 3881 3310
Online enquiries: Contact form
Supporting Children and Families with Complex Needs
This skill set reflects the skill requirements for providing services and support to families and children with complex needs in the community sector and in particular in the Childhood education and care sector.
This skillset will assist you and your staff in how to;
– Facilitate responsible behaviour
– Support individuals with autism spectrum disorder
– Collaborate with families to plan service and supports
– Reflect on and improve own professional practice
The program can be delivered in a range of modes, including a 4 day face to face program, an online program, workplace assessment or a blended approach incorporating various modes of delivery.
The Supporting Children and Families with Complex Needs skillset is made up of 4 units:
- CHCECE028 Collaborate with families to plan service and supports
- CHCCCS009 Facilitate responsible behaviour
- CHCCCS024 Support individuals with autism spectrum disorder
- CHCPRP003 Reflect and improve on own professional practice
The full details of the skillset and units can be found here.
This skill set has been endorsed by industry as suitable for individuals who:
- hold a qualification at Certificate III level or higher related to working with families and children
How to enrol
Individual students can enrol by filling out the form below.
If you represent a group of students or would like a tailored program for your workplace then please contact us directly to see how we can help you reach your learning and development goals.