It’s important to keep your personal details current whilst studying with Spectrum Training. During your study we will send you important information about your study, feedback forms and, of course, your qualification testamur.
To change simple details like your contact details simply give our administration team a call on 07 3881 3310 and make these changes over the phone.
To change more complex details like your name, citizenship status or date of birth you will need to provide Spectrum Training appropriate documentary evidence. Please call our administration team on 07 3881 3310 for more information.
Spectrum Training will accept the following legal documents:
- Marriage certificate
- Change of name certificate
- Birth certificate
- Citizenship certificate
- Divorce decree
Documentary evidence requirements
- If documents are scanned and emailed:
- Documents must be scanned from originals – scans from photocopied or faxed documents are not acceptable
- Documents must be scanned in colour
- No portion of the document may be missing (check page numbers or other data in the margins)
- Documents must be scanned at the original size. If the document is larger than A4, or the maximum size accepted by your scanner, the document should be scanned in A4 portions
- If the document has ANY content or markings on both sides then both sides must be scanned
- The following file formats are accepted:
- PDF, DOC, DOCX, TIF/TIFF, PNG, JPG/JPEG, GIF, BMP
- If hard copies are to be provided:
- Provide a copy certified by a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner for Declarations
- Present the original to Spectrum Training staff who will make a copy.
- DO NOT send original documents in the mail