Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management – CHC62015
This qualification reflects the role of workers who are middle managers or managers across a range of community sector organisations. These people work independently and report to executive management, directors or boards of management. They undertake a range of functions requiring the application of knowledge and skills to achieve results in line with the organisation’s goals and strategic directions.
At this level, workers have responsibility for planning and monitoring service delivery, recruitment and performance management of other paid or unpaid workers, managing risk and contributing to continuous improvement within the scope of their specific role. This may include management of a specific programs or project, or broader management of a community-based organisation, early childhood education service, not-for-profit organisation or community centre.
Occupational titles may include:
- Centre manager
- Coordinator (large organisation)
- Community care manager
- Manager (small agency/service)
- Community development manager
- Program area manager
- Community education manager
- Project manager
- Community services manager
- Volunteer program manager
The Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management is made up of thirteen (13) units of competency. Eight (8) of these units are core units and five (5) are elective units.
View the packaging rules for the Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management and see what core and elective units you can complete.
Full course $4,550.00RPL from $2,145.00Talk to us about the range of payment options we offer.
Qualifications at this level may require you to either be currently working in the sector or to undertake work placement.
Govt. Funded Place
Student contribution fee -
Concessional: $32.50Non-concessional: $130.00Funding is only available to eligible Qld Residents
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1.5 - 2 Years (1100 hours)
- Location Lawnton / Online / Workplace
- Attendance Full time / Part time
- Delivery Mode Internal / Online / Workplace / RPL
- Course Handbook CHC62015
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
- CHCDIV003 – Manage and promote diversity
- CHCLEG003 – Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMGT001 – Develop, implement and review quality framework
- CHCMGT003 – Lead the work team
- BSBFIM601 – Manage finances
- BSBINN601 – Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT608 – Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk