Case Management Skill Set – CHCSS00073
This Skill Set contains the following units;
- Develop, facilitate and monitor all aspects of case management
- Promote high quality case management
- Facilitate links with other services
- Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- Coordinate the work environment
This hands on program consists of 3 two-day workshops and is delivered by Spectrum’s industry leading trainers, utilising a mix of practical and theoretical approaches to maximise the outcomes for participants. The inclass program is supported by online resources and interactive forums. If preferred, completion of this course can also be conducted fully online and self-paced.
On successful completion of the program and assessment, participants receive a statement of attainment for four units of competency:
CHCCCS004, CHCCSM004, CHCCSM005 and CHCCSM006.
The full outline of the skill set can be found here – Case Management Skill Set
Full course $1,000.00If eligible for a government subsidised place, cost to student.
Talk to us about eligibility and the range of payment options we offer.
Govt. Funded Place
Student contribution fee -
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3-6 Months This program can be delivered as 3 x 2 day workshops with additional assessment task requiring completion outside of the classroom
- Location Lawnton / Online / Workplace
- Attendance Full time / Part time
- Delivery Mode Internal / Online / Workplace / RPL
- Course Handbook CHCSS00073
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes